Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have widened their menus. Now you may get a range of salads. You can get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal from side dishes. When you do this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Basic reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. You can cook chicken kofta curry using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Provide For Seasoning the chicken_
- Provide 1⁄2 kg Chicken (boneless)
- Use 1 big onion (cut into fine sliced then fry golden brown)
- You need 2 tbsp Sattu (roasted Bengal gram powder)
- Take 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Provide 2-3 green Chilli (finely chopped)
- Get as needed Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Use 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- Take to taste Salt
- You need For Kofta Curry_
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Mustard oil
- Provide 1 Bay leaves,
- Prepare 1 Cinnamon stick
- Prepare 2 green and black Cardamom
- Provide 2 Cloves
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Shahi jeera (black cumin)
- Use 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Take 3 Green Chilies
- Get 2 medium Onion
- Provide 1 large Tomato
- Use 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Provide 2 tsp Coriander powder
- You need 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Yogurt
- Use as needed coriander leaves
- You need to taste Salt
Instructions to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Mince the chicken and season it with salt, garam masala powder, brown onion, sattu, green chilli, coriander leaves and ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Make small meat balls and keep aside. - If u want u can fry the koftas.
- Heat the oil over a medium high heat in a large frying pan. - Now add the ground spices and fry for a seconds.
- Then add the onion tomato puree, garlic and ginger paste and fry until golden, stirring occasionally, about 5-10 seconds.
- Now add the powder masala and fry for a further minute, stirring continuously to prevent burning. - once raw smell is gone add the garam masala powder and yoghurt and fry few minutes.
- Add a cup of water and bring it to boil. Lower the flame and add the meatballs. Simmer for 10 minutes. Garnish with green chilli and fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rice pulao or roti ya paratha.
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.