Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shashlik Curry with Rice🍛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shashlik Curry with Rice🍛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, isn’t going to offer burgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shashlik curry with rice🍛 recipe. You can have chicken shashlik curry with rice🍛 using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shashlik Curry with Rice🍛:
- Take For Sauce:
- Provide Soy sauce (2 tbsp)
- You need Chilli sauce (1 tbsp)
- Take Hot sauce (1 drop)
- Use Vinegar (1 tbsp)
- Use Crushed red chilli flakes (1⁄2 tsp)
- Use Black pepper powder (1⁄2 tsp)
- You need Salt (1 tsp or per taste)
- Take Vegetables Required:
- Provide Cabbage sliced (1⁄2 cup)
- Get Spring onions (1⁄2 cup)
- Prepare Diced carrots (1⁄2 cup)
- Use Green bell pepper (1⁄2 cup)
- Use Tomato (1⁄2 cup)
- Get Other:
- You need Boiled chicken (1 cup)
- Get Garlic paste (1⁄2 tsp)
- You need Oil for frying (3 tbsp)
- Take Chilli garlic sauce (1⁄2 cup)
- Use Water (1 cup)
- You need Cornflour slurry (3 tbsp or as required for little thickening)
- Take Garnish & Serving:
- Get Spring onions for garnish
- Take Served with a bowl of rice
Instructions to make Chicken Shashlik Curry with Rice🍛:
- Arrange ingredients required. Combine the sauces together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in wok add garlic paste and saute well. Now add boiled chicken and combined sauce. Mix well then add tomato.
- Now add all vegetable and chilli garlic sauce. Coat all well add 1⁄2 cup water and let it cook on medium flame until curry is made add cornflour slurry for little thickening and garnish with spring onions.
- Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!
If you find this Chicken Shashlik Curry with Rice🍛 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.