Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian chicken fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian chicken fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian chicken fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the actual health of your body. As I am sure you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the particular list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That fact on its own ought to be enough to make sure men and women are eating at least one apple a day.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken fry recipe. You can have indian chicken fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian chicken fry:
- Get 3 chicken breasts, cubed into small pieces
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1-2 tbsp red chilli powder
- You need 2 tbsp garam masala powder
- You need 2 limes
- Provide pinch tumeric powder
- Use salt
- Provide leaves few curry
Steps to make Indian chicken fry:
- Marinate the chicken in the above mentioned ingredients for about 30 mins to 1 hour
- Heat oil in a wide bottom pan. Fry the curry leaves for about 2 mins. Add the chicken and cook till the water evaporates.
- Once the water is gone and oil separates, fry the chicken till cripsy or however u like
- Enjoy with plain rice or like a starter. U can drizzle some lime juice and enjoy
If you find this Indian chicken fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.