Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong Dal Beet Root Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Dal Beet Root Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only real side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now virtually all of the well-known fast food places have widened their menus. Now plenty of them offer you salads. Chili is definitely a different option. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When deciding on your supper from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and escape time and effort.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal beet root curry recipe. To make moong dal beet root curry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moong Dal Beet Root Curry:
- Get 1 big size beet root (grated)
- You need 1⁄2 cup Moong dal
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 2 whole dry red chilli
- You need 2 bay leaf
- Get 1 tbsp cumin and coriander powder
- Take cloves Few garlic
- Prepare 1 inch Ginger
- Take to taste Salt
- Take as needed Oil for frying
- Get For tempering
- Get 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide as needed few curry leaves
- Provide as needed Water
Steps to make Moong Dal Beet Root Curry:
- Wash beet root properly. Peel the skin and chopped it. Grind coarsely with 2 green chilli, few garlic cloves, 1" ginger. And
- Heat oil in cooker. Add 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds, 2 whole dry red chilli (broken) and 1 bay leaf. Fry for few minutes. Then add moon dak (wash properly twice and soak for 5 minutes). Fry it for few minutes. Then add grated beetroot. Saute it for few minutes.
- Add all the dry ingredients 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder, red chilli powder and 1 tsp cumin powder and coriander powder. Fry it for few minutes. Add limited water
- Mix….well. Close the lid and wait for three whistle. Once it is done
- Transfer to a serving plate. Pour tempering on the curry. Immediately serve hot….Moong Dal Curry with… Hot……..Phulkas
If you find this Moong Dal Beet Root Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.