Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Now the question becomes, why are these types of vitamins and minerals essential? As I am confident you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the particular list of cancers that apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one factor should really be sufficient reason for every person to start eating apples.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good for you. In this article we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Take 300 grams prawn washed and marinate d1 onion chopped
- You need 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 teaspoon red chilli Powder
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 tomato pureed
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 pod green cardamom
- Use 1 clove
- Get 1 " cinnamon stick
- Use 1 teaspoon jeera seeds
- Provide To taste salt and sugar
- Get As needed oil and ghee
- You need 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Get 1⁄2 cup Coconut milk
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera seeds bay leaf and whole garam masala,allow them to crackle
- Add the prawns shallow fry it
- Add onion paste,ginger and garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Cover it and cook till the fish gets soft and moist
- Add red chilli Powder and tomato puree saute well till the raw smell disappears
- Add Coconut milk and boil
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder
- Sprinkle ghee and serve hot with plain rice
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.