Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you know that produce will provide you with many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are commonly the item that most people have in their houses, but why? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals which you can find in just one apple. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be beneficial to your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. Obviously vitamins are also essential for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce section. You will find that your overall health may significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe. You can cook slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- Prepare 1 whole chicken, washed and cut into bite size pieces
- Get 1 onions, chopped
- Take 2-3 cardamoms
- You need 1-2 tbsp ghee
- You need Salt
- Take Few springs of curry leaves
- Take 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- Use 1⁄4 tsp tumeric powder
- Provide For the masala:
- Use 1 tbsp coriander seeds/ powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin seeds/powder
- Use Few peppercorns
- Prepare 1⁄2 inch cinnamon
- Provide 3 cloves
- Prepare 1⁄4 tbsp mustard seeds
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp fennel seeds
- You need 3-4 dried red chillies, 2 if u like mild
- Provide 2 onions chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp ghee
Steps to make Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- First dry roast the masala ingredients mentioned above except the onions and ginger garlic paste. Let it cool and keep aside
- Just heat some ghee in a pan, fry the onions til translucent, add some ginger garlic paste,cook till the raw smells is gone and set a side to cool
- Once cooked, grind the step 1 dry ingredients first and then add the fried onions with 1 tbsp of tamarind paste tumeric powder and little water and blend it to a smooth consistency.
- Heat a deep bottomed pan, add ghee, fry the cardamoms for 30 seconds, add the onions and the curry leaves and fry till onions are golden brown.
- Add the chicken pieces and prepared masala puree and mix well. Add water till the chicken looks immersed.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 30 to 40mins.
- Remove the lid and season with salt
- Cook for another 40 to 50mins depending on how much gravy u like. If u want less gravy, cook longer.
- Once u get desired consistency, turn off the stove and serve on a plate with cauliflower rice
- If you are not on keto diet, you can enjoy with Naan or any kind of flat bread. This is what my husband had
- The meat turned out soo juicy and tender. Had to take a picture while eating.
- Bonapetit ♡♡♡
If you find this Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.