Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry with Summer Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry with Summer Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One serving of soda pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. Choosing a soft drink as your drink raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry with summer veggies recipe. You can cook curry with summer veggies using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry with Summer Veggies:
- Prepare 200 g chicken thigh (about 0.4 pounds)
- Get 2 eggplants
- Provide 2 green peppers
- Take 1 large tomato
- Provide 1 onion
- Take 1 bunch mushrooms
- Use half a box Japanese curry mix
Steps to make Curry with Summer Veggies:
- Cut chicken and vegetables into bite-size pieces. Soak egg plants in water for at least 5-10 min. to remove harshness. Break off mushrooms into smaller pieces. Slice onions.
- In a frying pan, add 1 Table spoon of olive oil and fry sliced onions until golden brown. Add chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Add 1 more olive oil and vegetables into the pan and fry altogether quickly. Cover and simmer for 5 min. until egg plants are softened.
- Add water as per the instructions on the curry mix box (about 2 cups) and bring it to boil.
- Skim off the scum and fat. Lower the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 5 min.
- Turn the heat off, break the curry mix into smaller cubes and add them into the pan. Mix slowly until the curry mix is well blended.
- Notes: My recommendations for the curry mix are "KOKUMARO" and "JAVA CURRY." Sometimes it tastes really good when you mix two to three different brands and create your own mix! :) As for vegetables, okra and asparagus would taste great as well.
- Just FYI: Here's an example of a beautiful way to present your curry. (Not mine, but a curry restaurant's near my place. They make really great curry…)
If you find this Curry with Summer Veggies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.