Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Moong Dal split Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Moong Dal split Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you know that produce will give you many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most individuals have in their houses, but why? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could find in just one apple. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally great for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. And you’ll even find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal split dhokla recipe. You can cook green moong dal split dhokla using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Moong Dal split Dhokla:
- Get 2 cup green moong dal soaked for 2 hours and drained
- Get 3 green chillies roughly chopped
- Use 1 inch ginger chopped
- Use 2 tbsp lemon juice
- You need 1 tsp sugar
- Take to taste Salt
- Provide For tempering
- Provide 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1⁄2 tsp mustard seeds
- Take 3 fresh red chilies
- Get 1 spring curry leaves
- Use 2 tbsp fried sesame seeds (white)
- You need 1 pinch asafoetida (hing)
- Provide 2 tbsp water
Steps to make Green Moong Dal split Dhokla:
- Combine split moong dal, green chilli and chopped ginger, water in a mixer and blend to a smooth paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and keep in kitchen cupboard for 3 hours to ferment naturally.
- After 3 hours, mix salt,sugar and lemon juice. Blend well with spatula.
- Grease a bowl and transfer the dhokla mixture. Steam it in a steamer for 15-18 minutes. Then cool the dhokla.
- Heat the 2 tbsp oil in a tadka pan. Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
- Add curry leaves, red chilli and fry on low flame till leaves are crispy.
- Add hing and sesame seeds. Saute for 20 seconds and then switch off the flame. Add 2 tbsp water to the tadka pan and mix well.
- Spread all over the tadka on the dhokla, cut the tasty dhokla and serve with chutney. - Thanks
If you find this Green Moong Dal split Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.