Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Malai Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Malai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
While everyone knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals which you can acquire in just one apple. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally good for your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malai prawn curry recipe. To make malai prawn curry you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Malai Prawn Curry:
- You need 250 gms Prawn
- Provide 1 Onion
- You need 3 tomatoes
- Prepare 1 Small pieces of ginger
- Take 1 green chilli
- Prepare 1 stock of coriander leaf
- Provide 4 cloves garlic pods
- Prepare 200 ml Coconut milk
- Take 2 tablespoons turmeric powder
- Use 1 tablespoon salt
- Get Pinch sugar
- You need 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Use 16 tablespoons Mustard Oil
- Get Pinch cumin seeds
Instructions to make Malai Prawn Curry:
- Clean the prawn properly then marinate in little salt and turmeric for 15 mins. Heat the wok and add mustard oil. Fry the marinated prawn in medium heat till 5 mins. Take it out in another container after it's cooked.
- Make a paste of 3 tomatoes, 1 onion, ginger, 1 chilli, chopped coriander leaf, 4 garlic cloves in a blender. Heat the pan and add the leftover mustard oil. Add the complete paste, add turmeric, coriander powder to the oil and saute well till the oil separates out from the masala. Add half cup water to the masala and then add complete coconut milk. Cook it well for 10-15 mins.
- Add the prawns to the gravy after it starts boiling. Add salt to taste and little sugar. Cook for another 5 mins. Your malai prawn curry is ready. Garnish with coriander and chilli. Serve with hot rice.
If you find this Malai Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.