Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the particular health of your body. As I am certain you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A number of the cancers that apples can help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact alone ought to be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should realize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To cook prawn curry you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry:
- Use 500 gm Prawns
- You need 2 medium sized onions
- Provide 2 small sized tomatoes
- Provide 6 cloves Garlic cloves
- You need 1⁄2 inch Ginger
- Take 1 dried red chilli (remove seeds)
- Take 1 green chilli
- Get 1.5 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get As needed Mustard oil
- Provide To taste Salt
- Get Few leaves of coriander
- You need 1 inch Cinnamon stick
Instructions to make Prawn curry:
- Clean the prawns and add some salt and turmeric into it and keep it aside
- Heat some oil in a pan and saute the prawns. Do not deep fry,remove and keep aside
- Take 1 onion, 1 tomato,ginger, 4 pieces of garlic and red chillies and grind it to a fine paste. Cut the other onion and tomato into small pieces
- Add some more oil into the pan and add the cinnamon stick into it. Then add the jeera seeds and bring it to crackle and add the green chilli and the remaining garlic cloves
- Add the cut onions into it and fry it till golden brown. Add the cut tomato and saute it and add the paste masala. Add some turmeric powder and little salt to it and cook it for some time
- Once the masala is cooked add the prawns into it and mix well and let it cook for some time. Add some water and let it boil
- Once it boils add the coriander leaves and remove. Serve with rice.
If you find this Prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.