Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their choices. There are many salads available these days. You can also pick out Chili. You may purchase a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are many healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian green bell pepper and chicken curry: home style chicken jalfrezi recipe. You can have indian green bell pepper and chicken curry: home style chicken jalfrezi using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi:
- Use 1 bag Green bell peppers
- You need 1 large Onion
- Use 2 clove Garlic
- Provide 2 cm Ginger
- Use 1 large Tomato
- You need 200 grams Chicken breast meat
- Use 150 grams (If you're vegetarian, use paneer cheese instead)
- Get 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Use 1 tsp ☆ Turmeric
- Take 1 light heaping tablespoon ☆ Coriander powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp ☆ Cayenne pepper (only if you like hot and spicy)
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
Steps to make Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi:
- Slice half the onion and the peppers into 1 cm thick slices. Chop up the rest of the onion, the garlic, ginger, and tomato. Keep them separate.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Heat up a frying pan and stir fry the chicken until it's almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the frying pan, and stir fry the sliced onion until transparent. Add the peppers and stir fry. Transfer to a plate.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the frying pan, Stir fry the cumin seeds until they start to pop. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry well.
- Add the chopped onion and stir fry until translucent, for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat. Take care not to let it burn.
- Add the ☆ spices and stir-fry for another 1 to 2 minutes to mix well. It will look rather dry but that's fine.
- Add the chopped tomato and stir fry until a paste is formed and it's starting to look oily.
- If it gets to this point the curry will be delicious for sure. Add a little salt to taste.
- Put the cooked chicken back in the pan and mix well.
- Put the stir fried vegetables back in the pan and mix well again. Add the garam masala. Taste again and adjust the seasoning, and it's done.
- Serve with rice and dal.
If you find this Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.