Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn Malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent guidance. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. There are many salads around these days. You can also select Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are plenty of healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When you order your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and escape commitment.
Fundamental reason states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Malai curry:
- You need 200 g prawn
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup dessicated coconut
- Use 1 onion paste
- Provide 1 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 cup hot water
- Get 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 tsp jeera (whole)
- You need 1 whole dry red chilli
- Take 2-3 whole garam masalas
- You need 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 2-3 green chillies
- Prepare 1 tomato purred
- Provide To taste salt
- Get As needed oil for frying
Instructions to make Prawn Malai curry:
- Wash & marinate the prawns with salt & turmeric powder
- Now put the dessicated coconut in the hot water for few minutes & strain to get the coconut milk & keep aside
- Now heat a pan, add oil & fry the prawns well
- Remove the prawns, add bay leaf, red chilli, jeera & whole garam masala then allow it to crackle
- Now fry the onion paste adding ginger garlic paste, salt & turmeric powder
- Add tomato puree & red chilli powder then fry it well
- Add the dessicated coconut then mix well
- Finally add the coconut milk & bring it to boil
- Now add the fried prawns. cover it, keep it in low flame till it gets tender
- Prawn Malai curry is ready sprinkle garam masala powder & serve it with steaming rice
If you find this Prawn Malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.