Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, does not serve burgers. Alternatively you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, additionally they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai prawn curry recipe. You can have thai prawn curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai prawn curry:
- Provide 1 sweet potato
- Get 65 g coconut cream
- You need 250 ml vegetable stock
- Provide 100 g mange tout
- Provide 1 pak choi
- Take 1⁄2 red pepper
- Get 165 g rice
- Use 1⁄2 lime
- Get Packet basmati rice
- Use Curry paste
- Prepare 1 shallot
- Get 1 lime
- Get 10 g root ginger
- Provide 10 g coriander
- Prepare 1 red chilli
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp salt
Instructions to make Thai prawn curry:
- Roughly chop shallot, coriander and red chilli and place in a food processor with peeled ginger, the juice of a lime and salt. Mix together until smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons of paste to the wok and cook over a medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add sweet potato to wok and toss in mixture.
- Add coconut cream and stock to the wok bringing the mixture to a simmer. Cook over a low heat until the sweet potato is tender.
- Once the sweet potato is tender add halved mangetout, pak choi and diced pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook for a further 5 minutes. Taste to check seasoning.
- Cook prawns in a separate pan and then toss into wok.
- Cook basmati rice and then serve, adding lime wedges to the side.
If you find this Thai prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.