Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Authentic Indian Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Additionally, you will be able to possess a healthier heart by eating apples. With all the ingredients that you will find in apples, such as fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients can even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. The particular skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being located in an apple. The reason I point this out is mainly because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. One thing you should understand is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health may significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian curry recipe. You can have authentic indian curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic Indian Curry:
- You need 1 Onions (minced)
- Prepare 1 clove Grated garlic
- Get 1 Grated ginger
- Provide 1 Red chili pepper (minced)
- Provide 1 Cinnamon stick
- You need 1 Bay leaf
- Prepare 2 Tomato (or canned whole tomato)
- You need 1 1⁄2 tbsp ● Turmeric
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbsp ● Ground cumin
- Prepare 1 tbsp ● Coriander
- Get 1 tbsp ● Chili powder
- Get 2 tbsp Ketchup
- Get 2 pinch Salt
- Provide 1 Soup stock cube
- Provide 1 piece Tandoori chicken
- Use 1 all Tandoori chicken marinade
Instructions to make Authentic Indian Curry:
- Put 2 - 3 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, ginger and onion into the pot. Stir fry well over medium heat until the onion turns golden brown.
- Next add the red chilli pepper, cinnamon stick and bay leaf and fry for 2 ~ 3 minutes, mixing constantly to ensure they don't burn.
- Now add the diced tomato and ● marked spices, and mix in the pan until it's no longer powdery.
- Add the ketchup, soup stock cube, salt, bite-sized Tandoori chicken pieces and marinade sauce to the pot. Simmer until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut milk or 1 tablespoon of heavy cream, whichever you prefer.
If you find this Authentic Indian Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.