Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dal masoor with red bell pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal masoor with red bell pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Your heart is another thing that can be helped when you eat apples. More than likely you know that apples contain fiber, and that, as well as some of the various other components of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients can even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. The one thing you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are located in the skin of the apple. The reason I point this out is simply because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up some apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal masoor with red bell pepper recipe. You can cook dal masoor with red bell pepper using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dal masoor with red bell pepper:
- Prepare 1 cup Dal masoor
- Take 1 medium size onion
- Use 1 big red bell pepper
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Garlic chopped
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Take 1 green chili chopped can add more as per taste
- Take Dash fresh Garam masala powder
- Provide Handful curry leaves
- Use as required Coriander for garnishing
- Use as needed Oil for cooking
Steps to make Dal masoor with red bell pepper:
- Wash & soak dal masoor in warm water for about an hour set aside
- Chop onions,red bell pepper,green chili’s & garlic
- In a Kadai add oil then add chopped garlic sauté it for a minute then add the chopped onions sauté it till light golden then add curry leaves & red bell pepper chopped slices sauté all for a two minutes then add dal masoor & water according to dal make sure you don’t add more water otherwise it will be mashed we need 90 % done dal it will taste good
- Once you added dal add in the turmeric powder & red chilli powder cover the lid for 5 minutes it must be done then lastly add salt,dash of Garam masala powder,coriander leaves cook one more minutes & it’s ready.serve it hot with rice or chapatis with an egg omelet if non veg. It’s a immunity booster meal. Hope it helps do try & share your experience..! Have a great day.
If you find this Dal masoor with red bell pepper recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.