Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You may know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals which you can acquire in just one apple. A few of the major minerals that you’ll find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn pollichathu (prawn cooked in plantain leaf) recipe. You can cook prawn pollichathu (prawn cooked in plantain leaf) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf):
- Use 500 gm Prawns
- Prepare 1 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric
- You need 1 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala
- You need to taste salt
- Use 1 big tomato
- Take 1 big onion sliced
- Take ginger garlic crushed
- You need Coconut oil
- You need 1⁄4 Cup coconut thick milk
- Use Pepper Powder
- Get Handful curry leaves
- You need Leaf Plantain
Instructions to make Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf):
- First in a bowl add the prawns add all spices turmeric,1⁄2 tsp chilli powder,1⁄2 tsp Coriander powder,salt to taste, cumin powder,garam masala 1⁄2 tsp
- In a pan add coconut oil add little curry leaf and then add prawns and cook half done and remove.
- In same pan add some more oily then add onion sauté well add ginger-garlic crushed cook till raw smell goes. Then add all the dry spices cook while and add tomato cook well.
- Now add the prawns and mix well till all the spices gets into it cook for while it should look thick gravy now add coconut milk and adjust salt. Cook till the milk is drained completely.
- Once done add some more curry leaves and cover and remove from heat. Once it’s cool down a bit Clean the plantain leaf and add the prawns masala to it wrap it really well.
- In a pan add some oil put this plantain leaf in low flame and cook both side till color change and it’s done.
If you find this Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.