Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. Usually just one portion of soda should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is almost always at the very least twenty ounces. It is most often a minimum of 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage raises your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and milk, conversely, are better choices.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn with mustard curry / chingudi besara recipe. To make prawn with mustard curry / chingudi besara you only need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara:
- Take 500 grams prawns
- Use 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Use 1 teaspoon salt
- You need 1⁄2 thinly sliced onion (medium size)
- Get 10-12 fresh curry leaves
- Take 2 big size tomato cut into slices
- Provide 1 -inch size dry mango (Ambula) or 1⁄2 teaspoon amchur powder
- Use 6 tablespoons mustard oil
- Take 1.5 cups water
- Get For masala paste
- Take 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- Take 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- You need 3 garlic cloves
- Provide 1 dry red chilli deseeded
Steps to make Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara:
- 1. Properly clean and devein the prawns. Marinate with 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1⁄2 teaspoon salt. Mix well and leave it for 10 minutes.
- 2. Soak deseeded dry red chilli, cumin seeds, and mustard seeds together in water for 1⁄2 an hour.
- Drain it and add 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and make a fine smooth paste. Add 1-2 tablespoons water but not much.
- Heat a pan/ kadhai. Add oil. When oil becomes hot enough add marinated prawns. Fry them for some seconds but not much. Then take them out from the oil and keep them aside.
- In the same oil add sliced onions. Fry for 1 minute in medium to low flame.
- At this point add curry leaves. Fry for another minute or until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add remaining turmeric powder and the masala paste. Stir for a minute or two in low flame. Or until oil separates.
- Add prawns and tomato slices. Stir and cook for 1 to 2 minute.
- Add 1.5 cup of water. Do not add too much water or it will spoil the taste. Cover and cook for 6-7 minutes on medium to low flame.
- In between add the dry mango or 1⁄2 teaspoon amchur powder.
- The thickness of the curry is not very thick or thin.
- It's ready to be served. Serve hot with some hot steamed rice.
If you find this Prawn with Mustard Curry / Chingudi Besara recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.