Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Korma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Korma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
While everybody knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? The very first thing you should recognize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals when compared with some other fruits.. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are good for your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will also discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. You will see that your overall health could tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick korma curry recipe. You can have quick korma curry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Korma Curry:
- Take 1 bunch Kale
- Provide 1 slice Onion
- Take 1 dash Paprika
- Take 1 Boiled Rice
- You need 2 large Garlic Clove
- Provide 1 dash Mixed Herbs
- Use 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Use 150 ml Chicken Gravy
- Use 1 dash Garam Masala
- Take 1 Salt and Pepper
- You need 1 slice Chicken Chunks
- You need 150 grams Frozen Mixed Veg
- Use 2 Boiled New Potatoes
- Use 1 Pataks Chicken Korma Sauce
Steps to make Quick Korma Curry:
- Heat up the oil in a pan, add sliced onions, garlic, salt and pepper and sweat until translucent.
- Add chicken chunks and fry until cooked on the outside. Close the pot with the lid and allow it to steam. (Omit this step if you are making a Vegetarian version :)
- Add Patak's Korma Sauce to the pot, mix up chicken gravy granules and add garam masala, mixed herbs and paprika.
- Chop the boiled potatoes into bitesize chunks and add that along with a handful of kale.
- Add a handful of frozen veg and close the pot again. Lower the heat and let the pot simmer for 5 minutes. Stir then lift the lid and cook for another 10.
- Stir once more, put the heat up a notch and let the sauce boil. Put your rice on to boil.
- Lower the heat after 5 minutes and let the sauce simmer whilst the rice cooks.
- Dish out the Rice and make a well in the centre, then spoon out the sauce into the middle and around the top of the rice.
- Add a few spinach leaves to garnish and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to season.
- Serve and Enjoy :D
If you find this Quick Korma Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.