Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Guernsey chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guernsey chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guernsey chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the health and wellbeing of your body. Well to begin with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. Some of the cancers that apples may help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The huge benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guernsey chicken curry recipe. To cook guernsey chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Guernsey chicken curry:
- Get 4 chicken breasts
- Provide 4 (400 g) tins chopped tomatoes
- Prepare Fresh ginger
- Get Fresh garlic
- Take 7 large white onions
- Prepare 3-4 large hot red chillies
- Use Curry powder (good quality if possible)
- Use Mixed herbs
- Provide Salt & black pepper
- Prepare Onion powder
- Get Garlic powder
- You need Chilli powder
Instructions to make Guernsey chicken curry:
- In a food processor blend one of the onions, a thumb sized piece of ginger, 4 cloves of garlic, all the chillies, 1 heaped tbsp of curry powder and 5 tbsp of water until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Chop the chicken into chunks, the size is up to you. Add the paste and mix until the chicken is coated. If you're in a rush you can use this straight away like I did, or you can leave the chicken to marinade for a couple of hours or even overnight if you want to enhance the flavour.
- Finely chop the remaining onions. Heat oil in a large pot and add the onions. Fry until slightly softened.
- Add the chicken and paste mixture to the pot and stir thoroughly through the onions. Fry for 3-4 minutes, making sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the pot and stir well. Then to the pot add another 1 heaped tbsp of curry powder, 1 heaped tbsp of mixed herbs, 1 tsp of onion powder, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp black pepper. Stir well again.
- Simmer gently for 30-45 minutes, depending on how thick you want the sauce to be.
- I serve it with basmati rice and garlic naan breads. But you can use any rice or naan breads that you want. Or you can use poppadoms or even cauliflower rice. And you can add fresh coriander before serving if you like that. You can be creative with this dish.
If you find this Guernsey chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.