Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala / Nadan Chicken Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala / Nadan Chicken Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala / nadan chicken roast recipe. You can cook kerala / nadan chicken roast using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala / Nadan Chicken Roast:
- Use 500 gm Chicken
- Prepare For Marination
- Provide 3 tbsp Curd
- Provide 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric
- You need to taste Salt
- Prepare For gravy
- Provide 4 Onions thinly sliced
- You need 2 Tomatoes chopped
- Provide 2 Green Chillies slit
- Provide 2 sprig Curry Leaves
- Provide 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tsp Coriander powder
- Provide 2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Fennel powder
- Take 1 tsp Chicken masala or garam masala
- Use 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves
- Provide 4-6 tbsp Coconut oil
Instructions to make Kerala / Nadan Chicken Roast:
- Marinate chicken with salt,curd turmeric and red chilli powder. keep it aside for 2 hours
- Heat 2-4 tbsp oil in earthen vessel, add onion, green chilies
- Add little salt and curry leaves
- Saute until onions are completely soft and medium browned
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute until raw aroma goes away
- Add spice powders and mix well
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute until mushy
- Add coriander leaves and marinated chicken. mix well
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally until cooked.
- Increase the heat, Water should completely evaporate
- Add 2 tbsp oil and further dry roast or leave it slightly moist. Serve hot with Rice, Pathri or Parottas
If you find this Kerala / Nadan Chicken Roast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.