Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Massaman Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on the mind. While performing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. You will find that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman curry recipe. To make massaman curry you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Massaman Curry:
- Prepare 200 grams Chicken (thigh with skin on or breast) whichever you prefer
- You need 1 piece Ginger
- Provide 1⁄2 Potatoes
- Provide 50 grams Massaman curry paste
- Provide 240 ml Coconut cream
- Use 1 total of 240 ml Coconut cream 30 ml + water 210 ml
- Get 2 tbsp Roasted peanuts
- Take 3 grains Roasted cardamon seeds
- Use 2 leaves Roasted bay leaf
- Prepare 1 stick Roasted cinnamon
- You need 2 tbsp ☆ Fish sauce
- Use 2 tbsp ☆ Palm sugar ※ Or light or dark brown sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp ☆ Tamarind paste
Steps to make Massaman Curry:
- Cut the chicken into cubes, rub in the finely chopped ginger, and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Boil the potatoes with the skin on until tender. Peel the skin, cut into cubes, and deep fry them.
- In a pan over low to medium heat, simmer 1⁄4 of the coconut cream and curry paste. Pour in the remaining coconut cream gradually until the oil starts to separate.
- Once the oil comes out, add the chicken, and swirl in the ☆ seasonings.
- Add the coconut milk (coconut cream+water), and simmer it for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, roasted cardamom, bay leaves, and cinnamon stick. Once the curry starts to thicken, add the roasted peanuts and turn off the heat.
If you find this Massaman Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.