Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit an individuals brain. While doing their study they found that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. And due to this you will recognize that apples can in fact help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The huge benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken & coconut curry recipe. You can have spicy chicken & coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry:
- You need 1 onion, diced
- Provide 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- Take 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- Take 1⁄2 TSP ground cumin
- Take 1⁄2 TSP ground coriander
- You need 1⁄2 TSP ground ginger
- Take 1⁄2 TSP ground ginger
- Get 1⁄2 TSP cayenne pepper
- Use 1⁄2 TSP paprika
- You need 1⁄2 TSP hot chilli powder
- Take 1 TSP ground turmeric
- Prepare 1 TSP hot curry powder
- You need 2 tbsp tomato chutney
- Get 1 stock cube, crushed
- Use 1 tin coconut milk
- You need Fresh coriander, finely chopped
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry:
- In a large pot, heat a tablespoon of oil over medium heat and fry the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the pepper and fry for a further 2 minutes. Then add all the dry spices and chutney, and stir until combined. Dry fry for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and fry until seared. Once seared, add the crushed stock cube and enough water to just cover the ingredients.
- Simmer on a low heat for at least 1 hour until chicken is tender and sauce has thickened slightly. Make sure to stir occasionally.
- Turn the heat off and add the coconut milk, stirring in to combine. Add seasoning to taste and finish with a generous sprinkling of fresh coriander. Serve on steamed basmati rice.
If you find this Spicy Chicken & Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.