Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Now the question turns into, precisely why are these kinds of vitamins and minerals so important? Well to begin with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. And on the actual list of cancers that apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health could greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Take 3 spring onions
- Take 1 dash red chilli flakes
- You need 1⁄2 tsp ginger powder
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves
- Get 1 tsp thai fish sauce
- Get 1 bunch fresh coriander
- Get 1⁄2 bunch fresh parsley
- Provide 3 tbsp water
- You need 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 chicken pieces
- Get 1 green bell pepper
- Provide 1 can coconut milk
- Provide 1 salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- place chopped spring onions, garlic, parsley, coriander, ginger, red chilli flakes and 2-3 tbsps. of water into a blender and blend until it turns into a paste
- heat the oil into a large frying pan and cook your chicken pieces until evenly brown, then transfer onto separate plate
- add more oil if needed into the frying pan and fry the sliced bell pepper for 2-3 minutes
- next add your green paste you prepared at the start and stir fry for 2-3 minutes
- return the chicken back into the frying pan with the paste and green peppers, then add in your coconut milk
- season with salt and pepper to taste and boil
- once boiling reduce heat and cover, simmer for 8-10 minutes
- next remove the chicken from the mixture with the green peppers (you might want to sieve it) and place remaining mixture on boil for 10minutes until it becomes bit more thicker
- return the chicken and bell pepper to the green curry sauce stirring well and cook on medium heat for 3minutes till its warm through out
- serve with hot rice and enjoy!
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.