Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A sole portion of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That serving usually is made up of a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. It is usually a minimum of 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or standard water.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry with prawns and coconut recipe. To cook tomato curry with prawns and coconut you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Take 20 Prawns (medium)
- You need 1 dash ● Brandy, white wine or sake
- Provide 800 ml Water
- Take 4 tbsp Curry powder (Indian product)
- Get 2 Consommé cubes
- Take 2 Onions
- Take 1 Carrot
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1 piece Ginger
- Prepare 1 from 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Prepare 1 can Canned tomato
- Provide 1 can ○ Canned coconut milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp ○ Salt
- Take 1 tbsp ○ Sugar
- Prepare 1 Plain flour
Instructions to make Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Peel the prawns and soak in the brandy. Set the shells aside.
- Dry-roast the shells in a frying pan until fragrant. Turn off the heat, pour the 800 ml of water into the pan, then turn the heat back on.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion, carrot, ginger, and garlic.
- Once the prawn stock starts to boil, remove the scum from the surface and continue to simmer over low heat.
- Using another frying pan, heat the olive oil and cook the onion until golden brown. Add the garlic, ginger, and carrot. Cook some more.
- Then add the canned tomato. Cook it as you mash the tomato until the moisture has evaporated. Then, add the curry powder and cook lightly.
- Strain the prawn stock through a strainer with a paper towel into Step 6's pan and add the consommé cubes. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the ○ ingredients. Turn the heat back on again.
- Coat the prawns with plain flour and add into the curry. When the prawns cook through, it is ready to serve!
If you find this Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.