Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Mince Curry with Green Peas and Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Mince Curry with Green Peas and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Mince Curry with Green Peas and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at the fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. There are lots of salads available now. You may also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes can even be ordered. You can make fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you get your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mince curry with green peas and potatoes recipe. To cook chicken mince curry with green peas and potatoes you only need 33 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Mince Curry with Green Peas and Potatoes:
- You need For Marination:
- Get 450 gms Zorabian Chicken Mince
- Prepare 1⁄4 kg Green Peas
- Use 2 Large Potatoes (Cut into small pieces)
- Use 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Provide 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Provide As required Salt
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Pepper Powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Fennel Powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Cumin Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Chicken Masala
- You need 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- Provide 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Take For Cooking the Chicken Mince:
- You need 4 tbsp Oil
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Provide 1 pinch Asafoetida
- Take Whole Garam Masala:
- Provide 4-5 Whole Red Kashmiri Chillies
- You need 1 Star Anise
- You need 1 Javitri
- Get 2-3 Bay Leaves
- Get 3 Cardamoms
- Take 2 Cinnamon Stick (1")
- Provide 3-4 Cloves
- Use as required Few Peppercorns
- Take 2 Onions (Finely Chopped)
- Provide 4-6 Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
- Use 2-3 Sprigs Curry Leaves (Finely Chopped)
- Provide 2 Tomatoes (Finely Chopped)
- Use 1 cup Hot Water
- Get 1 cup Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
Steps to make Chicken Mince Curry with Green Peas and Potatoes:
- Wash the chicken mince nicely. Drain the water completely. Wash the green peas. Wash the potatoes. Peel the skin and cut into small pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the chicken mince, green peas, potatoes, lemon juice, ginger and garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt, pepper powder, fennel powder, cumin powder, chicken masala, chilli powder and coriander powder. Mix nicely and marinate for few hours or overnight.
- In a cooking pan, heat oil. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add asafoetida. Add all the whole garam masala and saute for a minute. Add onions, green chillies and curry leaves and saute till the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and little salt and saute till the tomatoes are soft and mushy.
- Add the marinated chicken mince, green peas and potatoes and coriander leaves and saute on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add 1cup hot water and let it come to a boil. Keeping the flame on low, cover and cook till done. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve warm
If you find this Chicken Mince Curry with Green Peas and Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.