Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their offerings. There are many salads out there today. You might get chili. You may buy a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating something deep fried. When you buy your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from time and effort.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade tiger prawn curry (lunch) recipe. You can cook homemade tiger prawn curry (lunch) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch):
- You need 250 gr tiger prawn
- Provide 1 medium potato (diced)
- Get 1 red onion
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Get 5 red chillies
- Get 1 tomato (chopped)
- Prepare 1 star anise
- Get 1 cardamom
- You need 1 clove
- Prepare 1 thumb-size ginger
- You need 1 cinnamon stick
- Provide 10 curry leaves
- Take 1 tbsp curry powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- Provide 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- Get 1⁄2 tsp fennel powder
Instructions to make Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch):
- Cleaning of prawns : Peel off the shell, leave the prawn head and the tip of it's tail. Rinse thoroughly with water
- Blend the garlic, onion, ginger, red chillies with some water
- Heat some oil in a pan over low heat, stir fry the star anise, cardamom, cinnamon stick, and clove for about 20 seconds then add in the curry leaves, stir for another 10 seconds
- Add in the blended spices, fry it for about 10 mins over medium heat, add in the coconut milk then keep stirring
- While you stir fry it frequently, add in the diced potato, chopped tomato, curry powder, fennel powder, and cumin powder. If it's too thick add in some water. Do not forget a pinch of salt and sugar
- Lastly, add in the prawns, put on the cover lid and turn down the heat. Leave it for about 5-7 mins. Then it's ready to serve
- Happy trying ^•^
If you find this Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.