Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good guidance. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their choices. Now you can find a variety of salads. You can also choose Chili. You can also get a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you get your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style chicken or mutton curry (gulai kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe. To cook indian style chicken or mutton curry (gulai kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 you need 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙:
- Get 600 g Mutton (is older in age) (not all butcher has this)
- Take (or substitute with 800g chicken thighs off bone)
- Take 2 large onions sliced
- You need 3⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 2-3 medium tomatoes sliced
- Prepare 1 lemon stalk, bashed at the bottom part
- Prepare 2 tsp ginger paste
- Use 2 tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Use 1⁄2 cup yoghurt (or 1⁄2 can coconut cream milk)
- Get 3 green chillies, chopped finely
- Use 1 inch fresh ginger, cut julienned
- Take 4 kaffir-limes leaves, teared at the edge
- You need 3 tbs oil
- Take 1 tsp Kasuri Methi powder (roasted) (sun-dried fenugreek leaves,
- Prepare Has a combination between celery&fennel taste bitter-bite)
- Prepare 250 ml Water
- Provide Salt n grinded Black pepper
- Prepare To make GARAM MASALA:
- Provide 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- You need 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- Provide 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- Take 1 tsp Peppercorns
- Prepare 4 whole red chillies
- Use Fluffy Jasmine Rice
- Prepare Garnished: Coriander leaves, to have 1 tbs chopped
- Get 4 big pink potatoes,cut in a big cube.Steam18'.Fry, top spices
Instructions to make Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙:
- Cook the Jasmine Rice in the Rice Cooker for 17'. Peel the Potatoes, chop roughly into quarter into one eight. Steam in double pan for 18'. Remove, sprinkle on top mixture of 1⁄2 tsp salt, 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder, 1⁄2 tsp black pepper, 1⁄2 tsp thyme, a pinch of cayenne pepper. Mix, then add 1 tbs olive oil. Rub all over the potatoes.
- Pan dry roast the Masala ingredients on low heat for 3' till the items are roasted and release flavour. Take it out on a plate, let it cool. Set aside. In the same saucepan add 2 tbs oil, heat add the potatoes and fry until change into golden brown. Remove onto a serving dish, set aside
- Transfer the roasted spices into a blender and grind it into a powder. This should give around 6 tbs which is sufficient for 600g Mutton or Chicken. Clean and wash the meat pieces, pat dry..
- Slice the onions and tomatoes, whisk the yoghurt. Heat oil in a wok add the onions, stir fry for 1' on medium high. Add the meat pieces, mix well and stir for 1' on medium high. Add the ginger,garlic paste,lemon grass stalk,kaffir-lime leaves, and 1' later add the chopped tomatoes,mix well and fry for 2'.Add the roasted Kasuri methi, salt and grinded black pepper.Now reduce the heat to low and cover & cook on low heat for 15' till the onions are softened. Open the lid and give a stir in between.
- Now add 250ml water,give a mix,cover &cook on low heat for around 40' till the meat pieces are tender.Then lower the heat and add the yoghurt (or the coconut cream milk).Mix it well&cook on low heat for around 4'-5' till it is cooked&oil separates.Add water if required.When the meat is tender then turn off the heat, remove and transfer onto a serving bowl.Take off the lemon grass stalk&the kaffir-lime leaves.Garnish on top with coriander herbs.😍To serve with a fluffy steam rice & fried potatoes
If you find this Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.