Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Malaysian Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malaysian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have expanded their menus. There are lots of salads out there these days. You could also select Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to make a meal from side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian curry recipe. To make malaysian curry you only need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malaysian Curry:
- Use 1 Red Onion
- You need 4 Spring Onions
- Use 1 1⁄2 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- Take 1 Fresh Ginger (grated to equal amount of garlic)
- Use 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
- Use 1 Red Chilli (chopped)
- Take 1 Stock Cube (fish or chicken)
- Prepare 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 Tinned coconut cream
- You need 1 bunch Coriander
- You need 1 tbsp Tumeric (heaped)
- Prepare 2 tsp Sugar
- Use 1 Lime
- Get 3 Salmon Fillets
- Use 2 slice Chicken fillets (if preffered to salmon)
Steps to make Malaysian Curry:
- This curry is best served with salmon, but is still nice with chicken, if you want chicken, cook some before so you can add in at the end
- Chop red onion, coriander and 4 spring onions (including all green bits). Leave in bowl till near the end
- Making the paste - make a paste from garlic & ginger (one and a half cloves and an equal amount of ginger)
- Finely chop red & green chilli's
- Fry chilli's in some hot oil then add the paste.
- Add 2 TSP of sugar
- Add TBSP of Tumeric and stir in
- Add chicken or fish stock cube dissolved in half cup of boiling water
- Add coconut milk and stir until colour is consistent
- Add chopped tomatoes
- Add salmon fillet now to the curry (or whatever meat you fancy) and poach for 5 mins
- Add red onions, coriander and spring onions that where put away earlier and leave them heating up for 2 mins
- Squeese in half a lime
- Serve on rice
If you find this Malaysian Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.