Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice and water would be the best options for beverages. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage adds hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually a single serving of soda pop is only eight ounces big. That helping may contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is almost always not less than twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy mexican chicken soup recipe. To cook mike's spicy mexican chicken soup you need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Take ● For The Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup
- Provide 2 Cups Shredded Roteseri Chicken
- You need 4 (15 oz) Cans Chicken Broth [+ water as needed]
- You need 2 (4 oz) Cans Green Hatch Chilies
- Use 2 LG Thin Sliced Jalapenos
- Get 1 Cup Pace Picante Sauce [hot]
- Get 1⁄2 Cup Dark Mexican Beer
- You need 2 Cups Diced Potatoes
- Provide 1 Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced - deseeded]
- Use 4 Cups Cabbage [thin sliced]
- Take 1 (8 oz) Can ROTELL [with chilies]
- You need 1⁄4 Cup Radishes [thin sliced]
- Prepare 1 Cup White Onion [thin sliced]
- You need 1 Cup Red Onion [thin sliced]
- You need 1⁄2 Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced]
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Crushed Mexican Oregano
- Take 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- You need 2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Use 2 tbsp Powdered Green Chile Pepper
- You need 1 tsp Powdered Chicken Boullion
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Graduated Onion Powder
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Cumin
- Use ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed]
- Provide Jalapenos
- Provide Flour Tortillas
- Use Tortilla Chips
- Use Fresh Cilantro
- Provide Lime Wedges
- Take Chilled White Onions
- Use Streamed & Blistered Jalapenos
- Use Queso Fresco Or Mexican 3 Cheese
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Chop all herbs and vegetables.
- Add all fluids and chicken and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Queso Fresco cheese pictured.
- Serve piping hot with additions. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.