Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
While everybody knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are great for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. Needless to say vitamins are also extremely important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good for you. The advantages we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy a number of apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. You can have easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Provide 1⁄2 head broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems
- Get 1 Zucchini
- Use 100 g asparagus
- You need 1-2 carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk)
- Get 300 g Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton
- Take 1 Celery stick
- Take 1 small leek
- Provide 3-4 Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions
- Get 3-4 cloves Garlic
- Take 1.5 L Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables)
- Provide 2 Bayleaf
- Use 2-3 kaffir lime leaf
- Prepare 200 g - 300g Fresh spinach
- You need For spices / garnish
- You need 2-3 Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest
- You need 2 Bay leaves
- Take 1 tbs Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks
- Prepare 1 tbs Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped
- Take 1 tablespoon Sweet basil
- Prepare 1 tbs oregano
- Use 1 tbs thyme
- Take 1 teaspoon mint
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon chives (optional)
- Prepare Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube
- Prepare to taste salt & pepper
- Prepare Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak)
- You need 1 bunch fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available)
Steps to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables.
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables - carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen.
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley.
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking.
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts - should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency.
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal.
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up)
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.