Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something which many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
One more thing that has been discovered is that apples can also help your heart. I am sure you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. One more of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. One thing you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart are located in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the people who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are getting all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good for you. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to locate many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no soup tuna noodle casserole recipe. You can have no soup tuna noodle casserole using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Take 1⁄2 cup Butter Divided
- Prepare 1 packages Medium Egg Noodles
- Provide 1⁄2 unit Medium onion Chopped
- Provide 1 stalk celery chopped
- You need 1 clove Garlic chopped
- You need 8 oz Button Mushrooms Chopped
- Use 1⁄4 cup Flour
- Prepare 2 cup Milk
- Provide 1 Salt
- Take 1 Pepper
- Get 2 can 6 Ounce cans of Tuna drained chopped
- Get 1 cup Frozen Peas thawed
- Take 1 cup Frozen Corn Thawed
- Prepare 3 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- Use 1 cup Chedder Cheese
Instructions to make No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles cook for 8-10 minutes, until al'dente, and drain.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in onion,celery,garlic,mushrooms and cook until all are tender.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan and wisk in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk and continue cooking 5 minutes until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in tuna,peas,corn,mushrooms.
- Grease a glass baking dish
- Place drained noodles into baking dish and mix in mushroom mixture. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl and combine with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top casserole and top with cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes in preheated oven. Or until bubbly and lightly browned. Plate and enjoy!
If you find this No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.