Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cold busting chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cold busting chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold busting chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. Now you can find a range of salads. You could also choose Chili. You may buy a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count very low and escape dedication.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold busting chicken soup recipe. To cook cold busting chicken soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cold busting chicken soup:
- Use 1 cup chicken pieces
- Prepare 1 large onion chopped
- Get 1⁄2 cup carrots chopped
- Get 1⁄2 cup spring onion chopped
- Take 1⁄2 cup cabbage chopped
- Take 1 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Get 1 tablespoons chopped ginger
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 tablespoons black pepper powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoons Olive oil
- Take 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Use 2 teaspoon corn flour
- Use 2 green chillies chopped
- Get 1 teaspoon SOYA sauce
- Provide 2 1⁄2 cup chicken soup
Instructions to make Cold busting chicken soup:
- Heat oil in a pan and chopped veggies and stir fry on high power.
- Add the garlic and ginger and chilli to continue stir fry for a minutes then add chicken and onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper powder mix well and add the chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 8 minutes. Stir in the corn flour mixture and cook for a minutes or till the soup thickens, stirring constantly.
- Add the vinegar and serve piping hot, garnished with spring onion.
If you find this Cold busting chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.