Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Aim at the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have broadened their menus. Now quite a few of them provide salads. You could get chili. You can get a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you order your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from time and effort.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. You can cook easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Provide broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems
- You need Zucchini
- Use asparagus
- Provide carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk)
- Use Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton
- You need Celery stick
- Prepare small leek
- Use Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions
- Get Garlic
- Prepare Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables)
- Use Bayleaf
- Use kaffir lime leaf
- Provide - 300g Fresh spinach
- Use For spices / garnish
- You need Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest
- You need Bay leaves
- Use Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks
- Use Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped
- You need Sweet basil
- Prepare oregano
- You need thyme
- You need mint
- Take chives (optional)
- Prepare Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube
- You need salt & pepper
- Take Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak)
- You need fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available)
Steps to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables.
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables - carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen.
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley.
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking.
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts - should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency.
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal.
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up)
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.