Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eru soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eru soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Now the question turns into, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals essential? As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. Some of the cancers that apples can help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one element should really be sufficient reason for every person to start eating apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. The one thing you should understand is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health could greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eru soup recipe. To make eru soup you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eru soup:
- Provide 2 1⁄2 bunch eru leaves
- Prepare 1 bunch water leaves/spinach
- Use 1 kg meat
- Use 1⁄2 liter palm oil
- Take 3 piece cubes seasoning
- Get 1 pints salt
- Provide 2 1⁄2 cup crayfish
- Use 3 piece pepper
- Take 3 piece dry fish
Instructions to make Eru soup:
- Slice water leaf into tiny bits.
- Wash water leaves and keep aside.
- Boil meat with cube seasoning and pepper until tender.
- Add water leaves to the meat when the meat water is almost dry. Add dry fish.
- Cook for 5mins and keep the pot open so that leaves dont loose their greenish colour.
- Once water from.water leaves and meat mixture is almost dry add eru leaves.
- Cook for 5mins and stir well.
- Add crayfish
- Add palm oil and taste. Cook for 10 mins .
- Serve hot with tapioca.
If you find this Eru soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.