Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually good information. Now and then, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, isn’t going to provide burgers. You could eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cook! chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe. To make easy cook! chicken and vegetables pilaf you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf:
- Prepare 450 g rice
- Get 600 ml water
- Prepare 6 g soup stock (vegetables stock, chicken stock, etc)
- Use 1 tablespoon white wine or sake
- Take 1 clove garlic grated
- Take 3 tablespoons oil (I recommend pure olive oil)
- Prepare as much as you want some vegetables
- Use This time I used corn, carrot, broccoli
- Take as much as you want some chicken
- Use This time I used 3 chicken breast strips
Instructions to make Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf:
- Put the washed rice, water, soup stock, wine, grated garlic, oil into the pot and mix well.
- Vegetables and chicken cut into the dice and put it on the rice.
- Set it in the cooker and press the switch. If you don’t have rice cooker, Cover the pot, bring to a boil over high heat, when it boiling turn the most low heat and cook for 15 minutes. Turn off the fire and wait 10 minutes for steam.
- When it cooked, mix gently.
- And a sprinkling of pepper to top. Enjoy 💛
If you find this Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.