Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Milk, juice as well as water are the best choices for beverages. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty calories into your diet. One serving of pop is eight oz.. That portion could contain many spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy choices.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot rice soup (chao) recipe. To make hot rice soup (chao) you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Provide 3 piece vegetarian bouillon cubes
- Get 1 cup White uncooked rice
- Prepare 1 cup diced of each vegetables: carrot, celery, potato, broccoli, oyster mushrooms. (any vegetables will do)
- Get 1 cup each of diced tofu, konyaku, vegetarian fish
- Get 1 packages dry bean curd - broken into smaller pieces
- Get 1 piece ginger - chopped finely (ginger piece the size of your thumb)
- Use 1 bunch cilantro
- You need 1 packages Frozen chay quay or Chinese bread sticks
- Get 1 each lime - wedges
Steps to make Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Fill large pot 2⁄3 full of water, add rice and vegetable bouillon, put on stove on high heat.
- Dice hardy vegetables first, such as carrots, potato, celery, etc. And add to boiling pot as you finished each one. Good way to clean out your fridge. All vegetables are optional, whatever you have in the fridge. Use small chopper machine to finely chop ginger fast.
- Add tofu, dry bean curd, vegetarian fish, konyaku (zero calories)
- Fill bowl with water and use strainer to remove suds in boiling pot, and clean the strainer from water in bowl, but keep the good soup in the pot. When bowl is full of suds, dump suds out in sink and get new water to continue removing suds as needed. The pot should still be boiling, about 30 to 40 min during the time you take to dice everything up, then turn off stove and it's ready to serve steaming hot.
- Serve soup topped with ground pepper, chopped cilantro leaves, squeeze of lime, toast chinese breadstick in the oven and cut into bite size pieces. (optional chopped peanut and bean sprouts.) I finely cut the cilantro stems and throw them in the pot. No need to waste them.
If you find this Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.