Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Pumpkin Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could acquire in just one apple. When it comes to the minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. Of course vitamins are additionally very important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to find many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pumpkin soup recipe. To cook roasted pumpkin soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Pumpkin Soup:
- Use 1 pumpkin or butternut squash (about 1.5kg) cut into chunks and deseeded
- Provide 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare 2 onions, chopped
- You need 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- You need 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Provide 400 g can of tomatoes
- You need 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- Prepare handful sweetcorn, fresh, frozen or tinned
- You need sea salt and black pepper
- Take To garnish:
- Get tortilla chips, crushed
- Get mature Cheddar cheese
- You need 1 ripe avocado, peeled, diced and tossed with lime or lemon juice
- Get fresh coriander or parsley
Steps to make Roasted Pumpkin Soup:
- Place the slices of deseeded pumpkin in a large roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in a preheated oven 180°/Gas 4 and roast for about 40 minutes until the flesh is soft and slightly caramelized.
- Meanwhile heat the rest of the olive oil in a large pan, add the onions and cook for 20 minutes, until tender. Stir in the paprika, garlic and chilli and cook for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and stock. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the onions are completely soft.
- When the pumpkin is cool enough to handle, remove the skin and chop the flesh into chunks. You can retain the skin if you wish, if it's as tender as the flesh.
- Add the pumpkin to the soup, and blitz with a hand held blender or in a food processor. Check for seasoning. Add the sweetcorn and bring back to a slow simmer.
- Now prepare the garnish. Chop the avocado and squeeze the lemon over the top, grate the cheese and mix it with crushed tortilla chips. Chop the parsley. Ladle the soup into bowls and sprinkle over the toppings.
If you find this Roasted Pumpkin Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.