Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Nikujaga recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Nikujaga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Nikujaga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the particular health of your body. As I am certain you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one point should be sufficient reason for everybody to start eating apples.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase some apples, their in the produce section. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple nikujaga recipe. To make simple nikujaga you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Nikujaga:
- Provide Meat and vegetables
- Prepare 500 g beef(sukiyaki or minced)
- Use 2 potatoes 250g
- Use 4 carrots 250g
- You need 2 onions 250g
- Use 10 beans
- You need Soup
- Take 6 tablespoon sugar
- Use 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- Get 200 ml water
Instructions to make Simple Nikujaga:
- Peal potatoes, cut into bite-size and put them in water for 5 min to remove starch.
- Peal and slice carrots, roughly 5mm.
- Slice onion.
- In a pot, stack potatoes, carrots, onions and then beef. Mix the soup and pour in. Recommend to use cast iron pot such as Le Creuset.
- Put a lid, put the pot on a small fire and wait for about 15min. Water coming out from vegetables, this makes the taste richer.
- Prepare the beans aside. Put them in boiled water till they become soft enough.
- Let’s return to the pot. Check the hardiness of potatoes. Just stick chopsticks or any, if it easily go through, remove the lid and keep heating until the soup become less.
- Let’s eat!
If you find this Simple Nikujaga recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.