Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken with Cajun Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken with Cajun Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good information. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through with a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. For example, Arby’s won’t offer hamburgers. You can have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken with cajun sauce recipe. To cook chicken with cajun sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken with Cajun Sauce:
- Use 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Provide 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- Take 1 cup Sour Cream
- Get 1⁄2 cup Diced onion
- Get 1 tsp finely diced garlic
- Get 6 boneless skineless chicken breast halves
- Provide 1 cajun seasoning to taste
- Get 1 rotisserie chicken seasoning to taste
- Use 1 fresh ground pepper to taste
Instructions to make Chicken with Cajun Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Season chicken with rotisserie seasoning and black pepper. Place in a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Combine both cans of soup, sour cream, garlic, and onion in a bowl.
- Add the Cajun seasoning to the soup mixture, along with more rotisserie seasoning, and black pepper. You can add salt if needed but the spices already have salt in them. Season to taste.
- Thin the mixture out a little by adding about a half cup of water and mixing if it seems a bit too thick.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Cover with foil and bake for 45-50 min.
- Serve over rice or potatoes, the sauce makes an excellent spicy gravy :)
If you find this Chicken with Cajun Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.