Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Style Chilled Chinese Noodles with Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Style Chilled Chinese Noodles with Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. While performing their study they found that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. And due to this you will recognize that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce section. You will notice that your overall health can greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican style chilled chinese noodles with salsa recipe. You can cook mexican style chilled chinese noodles with salsa using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Style Chilled Chinese Noodles with Salsa:
- Use Chilled Chinese Noodles:
- Prepare 2 servings Chinese noodles
- Provide 1 Avocado
- Use 1⁄2 Red bell pepper
- You need 1⁄2 Yellow bell pepper
- Provide Salsa-style Soup:
- Use 1⁄2 Tomato
- Take 1⁄4 Onion
- Get 1 Coriander (or parsley, mitsuba, mizuna etc.)
- Provide 2 clove Grated garlic
- Use 1 Lemon
- Get 1 tbsp Consommé soup stock granules
- Take 1 tsp Magic Salt
- Provide 1 Coarsely ground black pepper
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Provide 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- You need 1 tbsp Honey (or sugar)
- Get 2 tsp Tabasco
- Use 3 tbsp Boiling water
- Provide 150 ml Mineral water (or regular water)
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp Avocado oil (or vegetable oil)
Steps to make Mexican Style Chilled Chinese Noodles with Salsa:
- [Salsa Sauce] Dissolve the consomme granules in hot water.
- Add the grated garlic, Magic Salt, black pepper, ketchup, honey, Tabasco, and water. Mix well.
- Mince the tomato, onion, and coriander. Cut 2 slices from the lemon and then squeeze the remainder to get 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Add the chopped vegetables and the lemon juice to the liquid ingredients. Season with salt. Drizzle in the avocado oil and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- [Chilled Chinese Noodles] Microwave the peppers, peel the skin, and cut vertically into thin slices. Please refer to - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147046-colorful-cooked-bell-peppers
- Boil the Chinese noodles and top with the sliced avocado and peppers.
- Cover with a good amount of soup and garnish with a slice of lemon to finish.
- "Chilled Chinese Noodles with Soy Sauce" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152211-how-to-make-an-addictive-sauce-for-chilled-chinese-noodles
- "Korean Style Chilled Chinese Noodles" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152409-koreanchinese-chilled-noodles
- "Chilled Chinese Noodles with Sesame Sauce" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155354-how-to-make-sesame-sauce-for-chilled-chinese-style-noodles-with-poached-chicken
- "Thailand Style Chilled Chinese Noodles." - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156397-how-to-make-a-homemade-thai-style-sauce-for-chilled-noodles
- "How To Make Cappellini Style Chilled Chinese Noodle Sauce" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156419-cappellini-style-chilled-chinese-noodle-sauce
If you find this Mexican Style Chilled Chinese Noodles with Salsa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.