Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brown lentil soup - shorbet adass recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brown lentil soup - shorbet adass recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown lentil soup - shorbet adass recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Milk, juice as well as water are the best choices for beverages. When you sip a big soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. One helping of soda is eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is typically not less than twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person create your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown lentil soup - shorbet adass recipe. To make brown lentil soup - shorbet adass you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown lentil soup - shorbet adass:
- Provide 2 cups brown lentils, washed and drained
- Prepare 3 medium onions, cut into small cubes
- Take 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Use 1 teaspoon cumin
- Take 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 2 teaspoons salt
- Provide For serving (optional)
- You need 1 loaf pita bread, roasted
- Provide 4 tablespoons lemon juice
Steps to make Brown lentil soup - shorbet adass:
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, put the lentils and onions with 9 cups of water.
- Stir lentils and onions from time to time. When the water starts to boil, lower the heat and cover the saucepan. Leave to cook for 40 min.
- When lentils are cooked, add in the salt, cumin and black pepper and stir. Remove pan from heat.
- Pour the lentil and onion mixture in a food processor and blend until you get a smooth and thick mixture.
- Pour back the mixture in the saucepan. Put on medium heat. Stir the ingredients while adding the olive oil and leave it to simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve the lentil soup immediately.
- A tasty addition to this delicious soup would be a squeeze of lemon and some roasted pita bread pieces that you sprinkle on top of the soup once it's served.
- Note: Depending on the type of lentils, you might need more or less water to cook. Small-sized lentils require more water.
If you find this Brown lentil soup - shorbet adass recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.