Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and water will be the best options for beverages. Choosing a huge softdrink as your beverage contributes hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. A sole portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This ensures that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Fundamental reason states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun breakfast rice recipe. You can have cajun breakfast rice using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Breakfast Rice:
- Use Ingredients
- Get 1 lb hot pork breakfast sausage (recommend Jimmy Dean or my Jimmy Dean copy-cat)
- Get 1 cup onion, diced
- You need 1 cup celery, diced
- Take 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- You need 2 clove garlic, minced
- You need 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Get 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Take 1 cup uncooked rice
- Use 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Tabasco
Steps to make Cajun Breakfast Rice:
- If you are interested in making your own hot breakfast sausage, try my Jimmy Dean copy-cat recipe. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344691-homemade-jimmy-dean-hot-sausage
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove the cooked sausage and set aside.
- Add the onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic to the skillet and saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add the sausage back to the skillet and add the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, salt, Tabasco, and rice. Stir to combine well.
- Spoon the rice mixture into a greased casserole pan. Cover with aluminum foil or lid and bake for 1 hour.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes and serve hot
If you find this Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.