Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Now the question is, precisely why are these vitamins and minerals essential? As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A number of the cancers that apples may help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I’m not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good for you. Something you should recognize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook spicy chicken tortilla soup you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Provide 2 can of Rotel
- Take 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
- Take 1 can of corn
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 cans, low-sodium chicken broth
- Provide 1 cup water
- Prepare 1 packet of taco or chicken seasoning
- You need 1 bag of Tortilla chips (get the Scoops!)
- You need 1 small container of sour cream
- Take 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Cook chicken
- Add chopped onion, beans, rotel, corn, chicken broth, water & seasoning in crockpot & stir.
- Put chicken on top of mixture & be sure it's at least partly submerged in liquid.
- Cook on high 6-7 hours or low 8-9 hours.
- Before serving, make sure the chicken has all come apart & is shredded enough. Then stir.
- Serve each bowl with chips, cheese melted on top & a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!
If you find this Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.