Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mandys cauliflower soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mandys cauliflower soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandys cauliflower soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really excellent information. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. There are many salads available today. Chili can be yet another choice. Baked potatoes can also be bought. You can get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t involve eating something deep fried. When selecting your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you do this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys cauliflower soup recipe. To cook mandys cauliflower soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mandys cauliflower soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp olive oil
- Use 1 large cauliflower
- Provide 1 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves chopped
- Use 2 bay leaves
- Get 3 stick celery chopped
- Use 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- Take 1⁄2 tsp fresh nutmeg
- Provide 250 ml milk
- Take 1 pints hot vegtable stock
- You need 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Provide 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Take salt and pepper
- Provide 2 tbsp cornstarch (optional)
- Get 2 tbsp cold water(optional)
Instructions to make Mandys cauliflower soup:
- In a large pot add 2 tablespoons of oil, heat slightly, then add onions, celery, mushroom, garlic, bay leaves and mixed herbs. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, nutmeg, hot stock and milk bring to a gentle boil, taking care it doesn't boil over and curdle, then simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Once cooked remove bay leaves and blend into a smooth soup (if u want it to be thicker add a paste of 2 tablespoons of water with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch add to the boiling soup and cook for 2-3 minutes), checking for seasoning add salt and pepper. If needed top with chopped parsley and serve with some crusty breadrolls. enjoy
If you find this Mandys cauliflower soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.