Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Ever so simple Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Ever so simple Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly good information. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now lots of the fast food menus have been widened considerably. There are many salads available these days. You could also pick out Chili. You can also purchase a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are many healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's ever so simple chicken soup recipe. To cook sig's ever so simple chicken soup you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Ever so simple Chicken Soup:
- Provide Stock from a roasted chicken, from day before
- Prepare Left over chicken without skin, from day before
- You need to taste Water
- Take I packet of your favourite chicken noodle soup
- Prepare 1-2 chicken or vegetable stock cubes
- Take 1 spring onion
- Use 1 large egg, beaten
- Use to taste Salt
- Prepare (you can add tiny bits of vegetables (carrots, cauliflower)
Instructions to make Sig's Ever so simple Chicken Soup:
- In a medium sized pot heat the jellytpye stock from day before with enough water to dissolve it. Add the packet of chicken noodle soup, add more water if needed cook as to instructions. If you are adding finely sliced veg like carrots or cauliflower, do this now.
- Slice the spring onion finely add to soup. Season with salt and 1-2 chicken stock cubes. Simmer, in the meantime whisk egg mix with a tiny bit of water, whisk again, put into microwave and if to make scrambled egg. Cook for about 60 seconds. The egg needs to just cooked, but firm enough to be sliced into cubes.
- Cube chicken, add to soup, heat thoroughly through, serve straight away. Do be careful as the soup will be very hot, as the goodness keeps hotter than the soup.
If you find this Sig's Ever so simple Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.