Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
Your heart is another thing that can be helped by eating apples. With all the things that you will find in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients can even help to lower your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. Of course to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the people who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are obtaining all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should understand is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom yum koong / spicy and sour prawns soup recipe. To make tom yum koong / spicy and sour prawns soup you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup:
- You need 10 Prawns or shrimps
- Prepare 3 Shallots / cut half
- You need 2 as needed Lemon grass / sliced
- Use 1 as needed Galangal / sliced
- Take 5 Kaffir leaves
- Take 6 Bird eyes chilly / sliced half
- You need 2 tbsp Fishsauce
- Take 2 tbsp Lime juice
- You need 1 tsp Sugar
- Use 150 ml Fish stock
- You need 250 ml Milk / eagle brand
- Prepare 1 tsp Roasted chillies paste
- Use 2 bunch Mix chopped onion spring and coriander
- Use 6 Cherry tomato / cut half
Instructions to make Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup:
- In the soup pot add fish stock, lemon grass,galangal,shallots,kafir leaves,chillies ,tomato,roasted chillies paste ,bring to boil 5 mins on medium heat until smell the fragrance of herbs
- Add prawns ,cook for 1 min ,add milk - cook more 2 mins until prawns turn pink ,add fish sauce and lime juice ,stir to mix softly ,turn heat off , add spring onion and corriander leaves , serve hot , enjoy :)
If you find this Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.