Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow lentil soup - shorbet adass asfar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow lentil soup - shorbet adass asfar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. Once in a while, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Select water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A solitary serving of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always not less than twenty ounces. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, however, are much better choices.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow lentil soup - shorbet adass asfar recipe. To make yellow lentil soup - shorbet adass asfar you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow lentil soup - shorbet adass asfar:
- Use 2 cups yellow lentils, washed and drained
- You need 1⁄4 cup white rice, washed and drained
- Provide 1 small potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- Take 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Get 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Take 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon salt
- Get - For serving: optional
- Use 1 loaf pita bread, roasted
- Take 4 tablespoons lemon juice
Steps to make Yellow lentil soup - shorbet adass asfar:
- In a saucepan, put the lentils, potato cubes, rice and 8 cups of water. Allow to boil on high heat for around 40 min.
- Strain and reserve the cooking water.
- Put the lentil, rice and potato mixture in a food processor and blend while gradually adding some of the reserved water until you get a smooth, soup-like consistency.
- In a skillet, fry the onion with the vegetable oil until golden and soft.
- Pour the soup in a cooking pot on medium heat and add the fried onions, cumin, and salt. Stir for 5 min until soup thickens.
- Finally, pour the soup in a deep bowl and garnish with fresh parsley.
- A tasty addition to this delicious soup would be a squeeze of lemon and some roasted pita bread pieces that you sprinkle on top of the soup once it's served.
- Note: Depending on the type of lentils, you might need more or less water to cook. Small-sized lentils require more water.
If you find this Yellow lentil soup - shorbet adass asfar recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.