Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty calories into your diet. One helping of soda pop is eight oz.. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Generally, though, they may be 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cold fighting chicken noodle soup recipe. To make cold fighting chicken noodle soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 3 Grace cock flavour soup sachets with noodles
- Provide 1.5 l water
- Take 5 carrots, chopped in to disks
- Get 1 leek, chopped
- You need 3 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Use 0.5 Tbsp Grace hot curry powder
- Take 2 tsp black cracked pepper
- Use 2 Tbsp fresh parsely, chopped
- Prepare 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Take 1 celery stick, chopped
- Get 1 small roast chicken (already cooked), shredded and skin removed)
- Prepare 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 pack baby sweetcorn, chopped in to 1 inch pieces
- Provide 2 birds eye chillies, chopped
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp dried minced garlic
Instructions to make Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a pressure cooker add the olive oil (medium heat) then add the leeks, carrots, celery, garlic, chillies and baby sweet corn
- After 5 minutes add dried mixed herbs, paprika, curry powder and mix
- Add 1.5l cold water and the three cock soup sachets
- Cook on a high pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, release the pressure and take the lid off when it is safe to do so.
- Serve with toasted bread
If you find this Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.