Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is really good advice. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. Now you can find a variety of salads. You may also choose Chili. You can buy a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are many healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person produce your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken vegetable and noodle soup recipe. You can have easy chicken vegetable and noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 1⁄2 liter Water
- Prepare 2 Chicken stock cubes
- Use Cornflour or thickening granules
- Get 1 Boneless chicken thighs/breasts
- Provide 2 Carrots
- Use 2 Spring onions
- Use 1 can Sweet corn
- Prepare Egg noodles
- You need Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 dash Soy sauce
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup:
- Bring the pot of water to the boil. Add the stock cubes and allow to simmer.
- Peel and slice the carrots and spring onions
- In a separate pan stir fry the chicken until cooked. Season with salt and pepper or other spices if you wish. I chose to add a little chilli powder, ground cumin and ground coriander.
- Add thickening granules or some cornflower to thicken stock according to personal taste
- Add the carrots, spring onions, and sweetcorn to the stock and leave to cook carrots
- Add the chicken and noodles to the stock and a dash of soy sauce. Season according
- Garnish with some fresh coriander (optional)
- Serve with a dash of Franks Red Hot sauce.
If you find this Easy Chicken Vegetable and Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.