Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t offer burgers. Instead, a person’s options include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. You can cook vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1 carrot finely chopped
- Provide 1⁄2 capsicum finely chopped
- Provide 1⁄2 Cup finely chopped Cabbage
- Take 2 Tablespoons sugar
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon vinegar
- Provide 1 teaspoon corn flour
- Get as per taste Salt
- Get 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Provide 1 1⁄2 glass water
- Prepare 1 tomato finely chopped
- Take as needed Few coriander leaves finely chopped
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Provide 1 tiny piece of grated ginger
- Get 2 green chillies finely chopped
Instructions to make Vegetable Soup:
- Take all veggies and add water to it, salt and pressure cook it and wait for 4 Whistle in Medium flame.
- Turn off the gas. Wait for 2 mins. To remove the gas. Now take a big spatula and just mix all the veggies. Crushed them well. Now make a slurry of cornflour and 1⁄2 Bowl water mix it and pour the slurry to the soup.
- Now turn on the flame. Cook the soup. To bring soup like consistency. Add vinegar, sugar to it. Cook it for 1 sec. Turn off the flame.
- Now for serving add chopped garlic, ginger, black pepper and serve.
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.